Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG
As a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, Olympus provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras as well as scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus‘ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling. More than 6,750 people work for Olympus in Europe in one of its 31 international offices. Apply now!
HR Coordinator (m/f/d)
Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG | Corporate Division | limited to 12-13 months
Type of Employment:
You will act as contact person for the business (employees and managers) with regard to all operational, local HR-related topics, in close collaboration with HR BP to align on operational and strategic HR topics for the business. You are mainly responsible for the following activities:
- Assist in dealing with internal and external operational HR-related requests
- Support the Business Partners by considering possible solutions and creating proposals
- Take responsibility for own projects and drive those initiatives yourself
- Take part in HR internal processes such as leadership reviews, interviews, workshops
- Co-facilitate HR-related trainings
- Manage and review legal documents such as contracts, mutual agreements, etc.
- Steer recruitment processes by administering the IT system, scanning candidates and advising the management in arranging interviews
- Coordinate works council related communication between the business and the works council on operational topics
- Support HR processes such as performance management or employee engagement survey
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Update and maintain data in the HR tool (MyHR)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR or a related field
- Sound professional experience in the above-mentioned areas
- Knowledge of and experience in German labor law as well as in relevant legal regulations
- Understanding of and experience in the field of HR structure and roles as well as HR functions and best practices
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Effective HR administration and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong organizational talent as well as decision-making and problem-solving attitude
- Independent, proactive working style with attention to detail
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare through our ‚Buttje & Deern‘ partner
- Comprehensive company pension scheme
- Regular training courses
More reasons to join our team
HR Coordinator (m/f/d) limited to 1213 months Festanstellung Vollzeit Olympus Europa SE & Co. KG Hamburg Assistent Bachelor Betriebswirt Betriebswirtschaftslehre Dipl Diplom Erziehungswissenschaften Kauffrau Kaufmann Master Personaldienstleistungskaufmann Personalfachkaufmann Personalfachkraft Personalfachwirt Personalmanagement Personalsachbearbeiter Personalwesen Psychologe Psychologie Soziologe Wirtschaftspsychologe Wirtschaftspsychologie Wirtschaftswissenschaften Wirtschaftswissenschaftler Medizintechnik Arbeitsorganisation Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung Als weltweit führender Hersteller optischer und digitaler Präzisionstechnologie entwickelt und vermarktet Olympus innovative Medizintechnik, Digitalkameras sowie Mikroskope und industrielle Inspektionssysteme.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte neuvoo.de.