Mabanaft GmbH & Co. KG
Mabanaft is the trading unit of Marquard & Bahls. The Mabanaft Group as an independent supplier concentrates on physical oil trading. Its core business includes regional trading and wholesale, retail business to end-consumers, operation of service stations, and bunkering. In addition, the Group is involved in trading liquid gas, liquid and solid biofuels.
Through its subsidiaries and representative offices, Mabanaft is well positioned in all important regions worldwide. However, northwestern Europe is the historical base of Mabanaft’s trading business.
In order to strengthen our Commercial Capabilities team in Hamburg, we are looking for an
BI Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Own systems as champion for future developments. Develop and manage product vision and roadmap our BI landscape
- Manage, prioritize and ensure transparency of the product backlog for the BI Platform
- Define user stories based on current / future customer or business needs and name related acceptance criteria
- Ensure the backlog items are aligned with all stakeholders and business cases are agreed
- Plan releases and solutions together with your IT counterpart. You are accountable for User Acceptance Test of each release or solution
- Support selection and recommendation of technical platform, capabilities and servicesAct as relationship manager for internal and external delivery partner
- With your hands-on mindset, you help to translate complex analytical requirements for decision support and trading information into robust, scalable, and supportable concepts and solutions
- Act as a project manager and be able to perform minor changes on the platform if needed
- Be responsible for the cost tracking, service quality as well as return on investment of the BI solutions
- Adequate technical education, e.g. degree in a scientific, computing or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience in BI area (e.g. MS Power BI, Python), know-how in cloud technologies
- Solid experience as a project manager (agile) or product owner
- Self-starter who is commercially aware, value focused and able to work with a high degree of freedom
- Fun and ability to work in a complex and quick changing environment
- An understanding of commodities markets (trading, analytics, risk management) is an advantage
- Agile mindset and the willingness to explore new paths
- Experience in working in an agile, cross-functional team is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to explain a technical subject to a non-technical audience and to balance ideal solutions with practical delivery of requirements
- High service and team orientation
- Very good knowledge of English required (spoken and written). German is a plus
We offer you among other things:
- Exciting tasks in a family-run Hamburg based company with an international working environment
- Special allowances, an employer-subsidized company pension scheme, group accident insurance including private coverage, a lifetime working time account with the option of a sabbatical and other benefits
- A modern office building in a central location with an in-house fitness studio, massage room and a child-friendly office that can be used in case of childcare shortages
- A variety of offers in the areas of child care, holiday camps for children, care for the elderly, support during life crises and more through our cooperation with the pme Family Service
- Subsidized HVV-Proficard, bicycle leasing and an attractive employee recommendation program
- Flexible working time models, 10 days mobile working per month, subsidized meals in our staff restaurant and bistro as well as free beverages
Please send your application incl. salary expectations and earliest possible starting date using the application form on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Saskia Beyer (email: email@example.com).
Note: We ask personnel service providers to refrain from contacting us and sending profiles.
BI Product Owner (m/f/d) Festanstellung Vollzeit Mabanaft GmbH & Co. KG Hamburg Energie & Umwelt,Erdölindustrie Wirtschaftsingenieur,IT-Projektmanagement,Produktmanagement,Projektmanagement Festanstellung Vollzeit Mit Berufserfahrung Als Handelstochter der Marquard & Bahls AG ist die Mabanaft im Import und Großhandel von Mineralölprodukten tätig. Darüber hinaus engagieren wir uns in den Bereichen Bunkerservice, Tankstellen, Endverbrauchergeschäft, Schmierstoffe, Biokraft- und Biobrennstoffe.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte neuvoo.de.