Senior Demand Partnerships Manager – Customer service / Sales (f/m/d)
Webseite Workwise GmbH
About the company:
We are an independently owned and operated global mobile ad tech company dedicated to optimizing revenue for app publishers. We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Senior Demand Partnerships Manager – Customer service / Sales (f/m/d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application
via our partner Workwise.
What can you expect?
- You will be in charge of creating a systematic, process-driven approach to the outreach and relationship management with the demand side.
- You will identify and source demand side partnerships opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound activities, emails and client visits.
- You will research potential partners, identify key players and generate interest in the demand side of the business.
- You will work closely with the Head of Sales and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing demand side partnerships relationships.
- You will be in charge of leading the negotiation process and finalizing deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- You will make sure to deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- You will forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- You will be keeping a great ongoing relationship with our current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
What should you bring along?
- You are experience in AdTech, ideally with a proven track in positions dealing with the demand side of the business.
- You ideally have an existing international networks in the Ad-Tech, mobile or gaming.
- You have demonstrated abilities to think strategically, develop and execute account plans and build relationships (both internally and externally with clients).
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization with complete composure.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You are able to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward.
- You ideally have excellent communication skills in English; other languages are a plus.
What do we offer?
- Attractive and performance-based compensation: Continue to benefit from additional benefits such as lucrative employee vouchers, bicycle leasing (JobRad), company cell phone and subsidized transportation ticket.
- Attractive working environment: Whether remote, hybrid or on-site. Our modern work models, flexible working hours and an attractive vacation package allow you to achieve a good work-life balance.
- Room for co-design and further development: With us, everyone can contribute and drive topics forward. We work at eye level, with agile dynamics and flat hierarchies. We offer a wide range of internal and external training opportunities for your personal and professional development.
- We offer the opportunity to work in a team of top experts with the leading players in the industry and to actively shape one of the most technologically exciting tech areas. You will work in the atmosphere of a startup and enjoy all the benefits of an international environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A unique corporate culture with regular team events and lunches, sponsorship of language courses to drive outstanding ideas and solutions, where strong commitment and employee well-being is fundamental.
Our job offer Senior Demand Partnerships Manager – Customer service / Sales (f/m/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Workwise.
With our partner Workwise, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org