Webseite All4Labels Hamburg GmbH & Co.
All4Labels is one of the world’s leading label companies and pioneer in sustainable and digital packaging solutions. We serve local and multinational customers in different industries through our global network of more than 30 production sites and more than 4,000 employees. At All4Labels, a unique mix of motivated people from all over the world works together as one team.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact? Become part of our journey and help shape the future of labeling!
– You support and steer the roll-out of the All4Labels Operational Excellence (OpEx)-program in Central Europe
– You participate in the development of the methodology to be used in our ongoing OpEx program (based on lean)
– Further you participate in the development of an approach for analyzing the efficiency of processes
– In this role you monitor and challenge the performance of the program outcomes at the sites
– You train local units through formal training, holding improvement workshops and coaching
– Coordination, advice and training of executives and shop floor employees in all questions regarding Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence is part of your tasks
– You lead implementation projects at local units (mainly factories)
– You lead & coordinate the work for identifying improvement areas
– Your focus will be on all processes within the order to delivery processes
– You have completed your Master of Science degree
– You have managed several continuous improvement projects in a factory environment
– You gained min. 2-3 years of experience in similar process industries (e.g., printing industry, packaging, consumer goods), or an industry which is advanced in continuous improvements (e.g., automotive OEMs and suppliers)
– You have extensive experience in application of improvement methodologies (such as lean and 6 sigma)
– You have led an international work team
– Strong relationship building capability, strong analytical skills and experience in project management are a mtter of course to you
Your English and German Skills are fluent (Italian would be a plus)
– You have a valid driver’s licence (category B)
Team spirit is our philosophy: At All4Labels, you become part of a motivated and multifaceted team with colleagues from all over the world. As a dynamic and internationally growing company, you have the opportunity to shape processes actively and leave your footprint. Become part of our journey and help shape the future of labeling!
Apply now (and become part of our success story)!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org